Support the Saint Agnes Foundation
BEACON OF HOPE CAPITAL CAMPAIGN SUCCESSSaint Agnes has entered a new era of healthcare with a dramatic new look that matches the superior healthcare provided. Our care protocols match national best practices, resulting in the highest quality care and best financial value in a state-of-the art campus facility. This has been accomplished with our $22 million of philanthropic investment. We are committed to accomplishing our $22.7 million first ever capital campaign to support the $200+ million campus transformation. This seven year project is concluding on time and on budget, has been a feat of amazing teamwork and extension collaboration with you and all our community partners.
The Becon of Hope Campaign has supported the following projects:
- Construction of a new patient bed tower with 120 private rooms
- Redevelopment of existing patient tower
- Renovation of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Expansion of the Chest Pain Emergency Department with seven treatment bays
- Construction of the Hackerman-Patz House for the Daughters of Charity and families of long term care patients;
- Renovation and reconfiguration of the Cancer Institute through the construction of the Angelos Medical Pavilion, including a Healing Garden dedicated to cancer patients, survivors and families
- Emergency Department redesign
- Establishment of a Nursing Simulation Lab for training
- Additional Parking
- Upgraded and strengthened infrastructure and systems
We have come a long way and look forward to completing this transformational campus project.
All proceeds from the 2015 Caritas Gala will support the successful completion of the Beacon of Hope investment campaign.
2015 Caritas Gala
Saturday, April 11, 2015
The Marriott Waterfront Baltimore Hotel
Your Support is Needed
Devoted to healthcare that leaves no one behind, Saint Agnes provides $10-$15 million in charity care and community benefits each year. In addition, the Saint Agnes Foundation awards community grants including those that support terminally ill patients, homeless adults and educational and crisis needs of associates and patients. By donating to Annual Giving, you will be supporting the priority needs of Saint Agnes Hospital, its patients and associates.Donate Now
Funds will be applied to Saint Agnes Hospital’s $212 million project to transform its current campus. This revitalization will feature a new patient tower, redevelopment of our existing patient tower, expansion and reconfiguration of our Saint Agnes Cancer Center, enhanced surgical suites and a redesigned emergency room.Donate Now
Make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.Begin Now
The Saint Agnes Heritage Society honors our friends who have decided to leave a lasting legacy at Saint Agnes by including the hospital in their estate plans.Begin Now