The Right Treatment for a Better Recovery
The right rehabilitation can mean the difference between a fast and full recovery and a diminished quality of life. So it’s essential that you have the right team and the most advanced care.
At Saint Agnes Hospital, our rehabilitaion professionals use state-of-the-art techniques and one on one care to restore your strength, motion and flexibility, as well as reduce your pain. Our team excels in the treatment of neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders, including pre and post-operative care.
Our rehab team, is comprised of both inpatient and outpatient services including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Audiology/ Hearing Aid services.
Understanding that every patient is unique, we work with you and your physician to develop a rehab plan that’s just right for you.
Conditions commonly treated include:
Scheduling and Insurance Benefits
Services are available by appointment only. A prescription from a doctor, dentist or
non physician practitioner (physician assistant, nurse practitioner) is required for therapy. We bill insurance companies directly and accept assignment for Medicare and Medicaid. For more specific billing information please call the Referral Coordinator at the Rehab Department at
Insurance Participation List:
- AETNA (Commercial product only/PPO/Open Access)
- Amerigroup (Referral required from primary care physician for initial treatment)
- BCBS (All National Accounts)
- BCBS of MD PPO
- BCBS POS (Referral from primary care physician required for evaluation & treatment)
- BCBS Anthem/Indemnity
- Beech Street PPO
- Cigna Choice Fund/Fundamental Care/Starbridge/Medicare PFFS
- Great West Healthcare
- Humana Choice Network
- Tricare Standard
- Tricare Prime (Authorization and referral required by primary care physician)
- Medicare ( Bravo, Erickson Advantage and Aetna Golden Choice)
- MD Medicaid Federal Program
- MD Health Insurance Program (MHIP)
- MD Physicians Care (Requires a referral from primary care physician)
- One Net PPO (Formerly known as Alliance)
- United Healthcare of the Mid Atlantic PPO Select Plus & Choice Plus
- All Workers Compensation (Authorization required)
Please click here for parking information.
Inpatient Services/ Independence Square:
Administrative Director, Rehab
Rehab Fitness Center