We Know You Have a Choice When It Comes To Your Care
At Saint Agnes Rehabilitation, your Therapy Team will meet regularly to review your progress and ensure your receive the best, most comprehensive, highly skilled care possible.
- We are the only rehab department in the area to offer the SMART Equi Test® for balance and/or dizziness rehabilitation.
- Our Driver Rehab Program assesses and promotes you ability to drive independently whenever possible.
- Learn to safely master the challenges of every day home and community living in Independence Square, our state-of-the-art, indoor , virtual community. There, you can navigate cobblestones, brick pathways, a grocery store, an apartment, bus steps and more. It is the only one of its kind in a Maryland hospital.
- PrimusRS, a high-tech system used nationwide by athletes, is used by patients here to regain function, strength and coordination in arms and legs.
- SAEBO®, a splint-certified therapist can help you regain arm function.
Commonly Treated Diagnoses
Our therapists have advanced training and treat people with a variety of neurological diagnoses, including:
Spinal Cord Injury
Highly Qualified Treatment Team
Saint Agnes has a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team who work together to create a specialized rehabilitation plan to meet your needs.
For more information or to make a referral, call 410-368-2800.
• Saint Agnes Hospital is the recipient of the Gold Performance Achievement Award for stroke care in 2010.
• Saint Agnes Hospital is the recipient of the Gold Performance Plus Achievement Award for stroke care in 2011.
• A two-time winner of the Silver Award in 2009 and the Bronze award in 2008 for stroke care.
• “Best Hospitals” edition of U.S. News & World Report and Stroke and Circulation.
Administrative Director, Rehabilitation Services
Rehabilitation Services Neurologic Practice Leader
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services/ Independence Square:
Outpatient Rehab Office Manager
Outpatient Rehab Insurance/Referral Coordinator
Rehab Department Fax
- www.strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG Stroke information
- www.stroke.org Stroke information
- www.apdaparkinson.org Parkinson information
- www.lihia.org Brain Injury information
- www.msassociation.org Multiple Sclerosis information
- www.spinal.cord.org Spinal Cord Injury information
- www.btetech.com/primusrs.htm Primus RS information
www.saebo.com Saebo information