Where are we located?
The Rehab Fitness Center is located at Saint Agnes Hospital, in the outpatient Rehabilitation Department. It is easiest to access us through the main hospital entrance. Valet parking is available at no extra cost.
For directions click here.
Equipment and Amenities
- Aerobic conditioning equipment: treadmills, bikes, Stairmaster, elliptical trainers, rower and upper-body bicycle. We have both recumbent and upright equipment.
- Strength training equipment: Weight machines, Hoist Cable system, Smith Machine, Free weights and workout benches.
- Free consultations performed by fitness professionals to develop and progress exercise plans based on personal fitness level and goals.
- Body fat analysis using Bioelectrical Impedance.
- Personal training is available for a small fee for one on one instruction to modify and enhance your workout or to just keep you motivated and focused.
- New members are entitled to 1 FREE training session during the first month of a new membership.
- Buddy Training and Exercise Classes are also available.
Personal Training, Buddy Training, and Drop in classes are available. Ask us how!
These specific memberships are available to clients of Saint Agnes Hospital:
- Five day a week and two day a week memberships are available.
- Former Saint Agnes Hospital PT and OT outpatients can continue exercising at the completion of formal therapy.
- Recent graduates of Saint Agnes Hospital Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab programs can continue to participate in a supervised setting.
- Clients of other Saint Agnes services are eligible for Fitness Memberships as well.
- Memberships are available for spouses and family members of these clients.
- All Saint Agnes associates and volunteers, attending physicians and residents, and contracted staff and affiliates may join the Rehab Fitness Center as well.
For more information on our Rehab Fitness Center, call 410-368-2855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday:
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fridays: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Associate Members Can access the gym from 5:00 am to 9 pm, Monday through Friday via proxy card.
In order to use the facility, members must observe the following:
- Complete an introductory consultation and orientation to develop an individualized exercise plan and learn the safe use of equipment.
- Physician approval may be requested for clients with certain risk factors
Wauseca Briscoe, Fitness Specialist, MS, NASM-CPT, CES, ACE-MS
Kevin Hernandez, Fitness Tech, MS, NSCA-CSCS