For years the surgeons at the Plastic & Reconstructive Institute have been utilizing the latest procedures, techniques and technology to help men and women achieve the look that they want. Cosmetic surgery is an elective procedure and is not covered by insurance.
Some of the services that we offer are:
- Breast Enlargement – A Breast Enlargement involves the insertion of an implant in order to enlarge or reshape the breast.
- Breast Reduction- There are multiple techniques utilized to decrease the size of the breast. Discuss with your surgeon which one is right for you.
- Abdominoplasty – Also known as a tummy tuck, this procedure produces a tighter, flatter abdomen by removing excess fat and skin.
- Liposuction- By removing excess fat deposits in the body, liposuction can help restore shape and proportion to your figure.
- Blepharoplasty- Commonly referred to as Eyelid surgery, this procedure can be performed on both the upper and lower eyelids giving you a more youthful look.
- Skin care treatments- Whether through the use of Botox, Laser surgery or a chemical, our team can help revive and rejuvenate the appearance and feel of your skin.
Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patient's appearance and self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance, as it is an elective procedure. Some examples of cosmetic procedures are breast augmentation (implants), liposuction, facelifts, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), and rhinoplasty (nose surgery). Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance. Reconstructive surgery is generally covered by most health insurance policies, although coverage for specific procedures and levels of coverage may vary greatly. Some common reconstructive procedures include breast reconstruction after mastectomy and skin cancer reconstruction.
For more information on plastic & reconstructive surgery at Saint Agnes Hospital you can reach us at 1-866-690-9355. To find a physician click here.