For years the surgeons at the Plastic & Reconstructive Institute have been utilizing the latest procedures, techniques and technology to help men and women achieve the look that they want. Cosmetic surgery is an elective procedure and is not covered by insurance.
Some of the services that we offer are:
- Breast Enlargement – A Breast Enlargement involves the insertion of an implant in order to enlarge or reshape the breast.
- Breast Reduction- There are multiple techniques utilized to decrease the size of the breast. Discuss with your surgeon which one is right for you.
- Abdominoplasty – Also known as a tummy tuck, this procedure produces a tighter, flatter abdomen by removing excess fat and skin.
- Liposuction- By removing excess fat deposits in the body, liposuction can help restore shape and proportion to your figure.
- Blepharoplasty- Commonly referred to as Eyelid surgery, this procedure can be performed on both the upper and lower eyelids giving you a more youthful look.
- Skin care treatments- Whether through the use of Botox, Laser surgery or a chemical, our team can help revive and rejuvenate the appearance and feel of your skin.
Mommy MakeoversInnovative Procedures Get Women Back in Shape
Many mothers are determined to reclaim their pre-pregnancy weight and level of fitness. However, even the most active individuals who consistently diet, lift weights, and do cardiovascular exercises regularly can struggle to fully repair the sagging and stretched skin. Saint Agnes Hospital now offers “Mommy Makeovers,” which can include a tummy tuck and breast lift to remove the excess skin, the lower abdominal pouch and other fatty deposits resulting from pregnancy or excessive weight gain.
One of the benefits of having the “Mommy Makeover” at Saint Agnes is the overnight stay. Saint Agnes allows patients to receive the highest quality of nursing care and rest after the procedure. Patients can elect to choose this option for a small fee, and they can reap the benefits of a wonderful, caring team of nurses and staff. The overnight stay allows moms to recover before returning to their busy lives.
Our Video Library
Dr. Tom Grace, Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Saint Agnes Hospital discusses his work at the hospital. Dr. Grace and his team provide a wide variety of services. Dr. Grace also discusses his approach to patient safety.
For more information on plastic & reconstructive surgery at Saint Agnes Hospital you can reach us at 1-866-690-9355. To find a physician click here.