Special Honors and Designations
- Achieved status as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Knee and Hip Replacement by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Saint Agnes Breast Center is fully accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Chest Pain Emergency Program received a full level 3 from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, being the first hospital in Maryland to achieve this status
- American Heart/American Stroke Association recog¬nized The Primary Stroke Center with the Gold Recog¬nition Award for excellence in Stroke care
- Aetna Institute of Quality recognizes Saint Agnes as a Center of Excellence for Bariatrics in local and na¬tional networks with Cigna, United and CareFirst
- Perinatal Safety Team awarded Gold Certificate of Excellence by the Maryland Perinatal Safety Center
- The first hospital in Maryland to be named a Center of Excellence in Women’s Health by the American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery (AIMIS)
Saint Agnes Hospital offers Emergency Services as well as a wide variety of Inpatient and Outpatient Services in addition to our 6 Institutes. For more information about our services or to find a physician visit our Find a Physician section or call 1-866-690-9355.
- Cancer Institute
- Orthopaedic & Spine Institute
- Cardiovascular Institute
- Maryland Metabolic Institute, home of our Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
Saint Agnes also supports off-site facilities including Seton Medical Group and Seton Imaging.
For more information, call 410-368-6000.