Saint Agnes Accreditations
A Recognized Leader
Saint Agnes Hospital is a fully accredited hospital. Over the years, we have been recognized by many healthcare organizations for our achievements and standards in medical care. Take a look below for a complete listing of our accreditations. Saint Agnes Hospital is a non-profit healthcare organization, licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Special Honors and Designations
- Achieved status as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Knee and Hip Replacement by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Fully accredited Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Chest Pain Emergency Program received a full level 3 from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, being the first hospital in Maryland to achieve this status
- American Heart/American Stroke Association recognized the Primary Stroke Center with the Gold Plus Achievement Award for excellence in Stroke care and the Target: Stroke Honor Roll for Get with the Guidelines
- Aetna Institute of Quality recognizes Saint Agnes as a Center of Excellence for Bariatrics in local and national networks with Cigna, United and CareFirst
- Perinatal Safety Team awarded Gold Certificate of Excellence by the Maryland Perinatal Safety Center
Saint Agnes Hospital offers Emergency Services as well as a wide variety of Inpatient and Outpatient Services in addition to our six Institutes. For more information about our services or to find a physician, visit our Find a Physician service or call 1-866-690-9355.
Want easy access to your medical records anytime, anywhere? If you have received inpatient care at Saint Agnes Hospital you can sign up today and gain access to mySaintAgnes.com, our secure, online patient portal. By accessing this portal, you will be able to view your:
- Discharge summary
- Care Instructions
- Test and Lab Results
- Allergy Information
- Prescription Information
- And More!
Questions about the portal? Call us at (410)-368-2140 or email us at FinancialServices@stagnes.org.
Saint Agnes Hospital is committed to the health and wellness of our diverse community. Click here to view our community needs assessment and implementation plan. To receive a hard copy of this document or if you would like further information regarding the assessment you can email us by clicking here.
- Cancer Institute
- Orthopaedic & Spine Institute
- Cardiovascular Institute
- Maryland Metabolic Institute, home of our Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- The Bunting Health Institute for Women & Children
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Institute
Saint Agnes also offers community based offices including Seton Medical Group and Seton Imaging.